Skip to main content

Brain vs Heart ! At 30 it hardly matters. Is it or it doesn't?

Sometimes I just sit down still and wish this whole world to come to a stand still. Even it be for a few minutes. I ponder and ponder and then only one thought crosses my mind. What did I do all my life? Why I did this why I did that but then the true confessions will be borne by only that mind which comes to a stand still in a stand still time where we can rewind and re-live those moments.
All these debates come across as throughout my life I did mere one thing.
A fight, a fight of brain vs. heart. Brain is the apt word because its heart which guides the thoughts and then mind originates from there; the heart itself. But brain word is just apt  for me, may be because I am a medico so I prefer using the anatomical terminology, may be because I know the famous sayings which go around like these ? Heart is where the mind is OR mind is where the heart is OR if you want to know where your heart is look to where your mind is OR to be philosophical 'Om' is where the heart is OR else in today's genre simply edge of sanity is Hell is where the heart is( a famous song :D). It all sounds soo confusing!

Till you are in 20s you get a chance for contemplating the guilt pangs beginning in teens continuing thereafter till 29s then alas welcome the 30s the badass! All of a sudden all the guilts fade away. Instead of re-living, you want to 'revive' the moments by making a family, seeing your own children living the different phases of life, filling the void which is created for no reason. No reason because you have either done something wrong in your life or you haven't done a single thing wrong the entire life(that leaves you with a void too! ;) )
The best is to embrace your life lovingly which have a balanced equation of experiencing both  the goods and the bad bits of it! Such that you come out neutral out of it. (Neutrality here I refer to as Peace and calm)Hola! You live life, you love life with kids or without, you are happy in all the situations whether you are married or bachelor, it doesn't matter anymore. You come to terms to everything all together so soon. You become saint all of a sudden and the biggest tug of war ends because the one part of your body follows husband or your partner or your bff or family and heart follows your other half  too. What all follow you are the fears of losing your loved ones as the time is ticking away like a time bomb you feel it, your responsibility follows you. You follow money and money makes you follow it more. And the life goes on so on and on piling on more and more of responsibilties. Responsibilities not only the tough ones but also the toughest ones including the social obligations of smiling at clicking moblies' selfies and smiling to the life in any form in any way! The  way life treats you doesn't matter then. All that matters is you smile even when you are in pain from inside or happy so again the solitude of 30s save you from the disastrous situations and trust me it strengthens you to synchronise the brains rhythmic electric stimulations with heart’s rhythms!!!
So, all I want to say is live life king size! Live the moments the way you want to live, enjoy the life with your near and dear ones in full vengeance and get a fruitful happy life. Stay happy stay healthy be it your 30s or 40s or 50s or 100th if you get lucky but yes make thyself lucky by being the lucky one selected by Lord to give one birth as a human, to live such a beautiful mix of life.
Appreciate life and the ones around and drink merrily to stay merry :D :D and the heart will melt away seeing the grit of brain to live to live and only to live. Keep smiling.

A tribute for all those at or touching or above Ouch!!! 30s!  Enjoy the ride...Finally will conclude it this way, home is where the heart is...💗✌

Comments

  1. Agreed, Live to the present to the fullest. Good work dear-@DrSeetz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Seetha. You had always been a constant support to me. Love your ‘sporty’ spirit Doc! Thanks once again and keep smiling :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

And now i want to wake up

I have been lying comfortable, under the covers of my layers,    But now I want to wake up & now I want to wake up. Dreams linger, with my eyes closed, But now I want to see those dream with my eyes, open with my eyes open. The dirt of sorrows and the dust of past is simmering out, Which is now the time, to clean it all, clean it all. How much will the stagnant past stay and stink to fume the burning flames, Let it be extinguished with the flow of  winds of change and  dry it up and dry it up.  Now as I have waken up and the world has changed and so have I, The pictures are clearer and the views are soothing to the eye. However the crumbs of past have cringed to my body and soul, Have been washed off with the new waves of determination and grit woes. Now here I stand sturdy and firm and fast, To engulf the storms, to face the present. For nothing is as fierce and as strong as my prayers to Lord, For he saved me from the dearth of fears a...

When you know you made it but it's a false alarm.

I completed my Medicine from medical school from Kathmandu University Nepal and I thought I gained the epitome of knowledge when I faltered a year before. The work I did in Jivdaya foundation NGO made me realise that how public health roots are more important to be thoroughly understood than to the clinicals. Though I faced difficulty in learning quite a few concepts behind the public health government policies regulation and policies formulation, the best part was to know the technical aspect through finance management and impact evaluation. Sensitivity analysis of the programmes implemented and cost effective and cost benefit analysis of the programmes let us know the depths of impact evaluation. Though public health has not come full blown in our country but one has to realise that public health is backbone to strengthen our frailing health system. This is because public health is not only about data and numbers as is the notion but is much more beyond that.

Amazingly you!

The warmth you infuse in me & the fragrance you spread along my path, Make the flowers blossom in my life and entangle them to form  garland of love and warmth.       Lets just draw circles in air and bubbles in water,  Lets just breathe the peace in and bathe in the glow of love. My fingers intertwined with yours and all we do day and night is share the joy and laughter. Lets swim in this blue, till the moon lights the sky, May we fly high on the horizons till the birds shy.